level 5 15's LOST / Stolen

how think i felt shipping a dc 9k across the world lol alot of money and if they knew what it was, plenty time it could go missing lol

good luck tho i hope everything works out.

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

Haha, i'd be worried as hell. Think about it, could have got lostin so many states. Well.. we think it got lost in New York but it's possible it got lost in California... Sorry for your loss. Next time we advice you to pick up insurance, have a nice day! :rofl:

Check out my build log:

http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353

Different folks have different strokes.

All the years I've been using them I've had one lost package and it was found 2 days later so I've been lucky as I'm sure it happens often (even 0.5% is tons considering how much they ship). As far as insurance goes, shipping comes with built in coverage, but they offer extra. It's not just for lost items, it's for damage as well which happens even if people are careful. Loads shift, planes have hard landings, "shit happens", etc. The same goes with signature required or not paying PP fees... These are all risks you sign up to take (literally as it's all over the forms that you sign).

At the guy talking about the driver wanting to steal his stuff... If he was going to steal it he would have said it was delivered not incomplete address as it would still have to be on his truck, it's not like "oh cool wrong address means it's mine to keep".

OP: Left at the gate makes me think the driver left it sitting on the curb... I didn't think they could do that.

Edited by UnderLoK

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts