Dad Needs A New Car Any Suggestions?

my dad cars broke down for the like 50th time today and hes sick of it and just throwing it away. he has a 2000 mazda 626 and has about 200k miles on it. hes looking for a daily driving car that will get decent mpg like 25 or above highway and that he can throw a ton of miles on and not worry about it. he drives about 150-200 miles every day. his work is 60 miles from here but its all highway so he just needs a car that will get good mpg on the highway. he also wants a little luxury as well like leather and heated seats and he wants to keep the cost under 30k. also no coupes or convertibles he hates them he just wants a nice sized sedan. throw me your suggestions cause hell be needing one in a couple of weeks.

Tell him to look into a pre-owned Audi. One without 4wd of course.

he has a grudge agaisnt audis he used to own a 94 A4 way back when and it must have been a lemon or something cause that thing was constantly in the garage and he decided that audis suck.

i was trying to talk him into this one

http://worlddealer.homenetinc.com/jakeswee...hicle_id=18314I

it gets like 30+mpg too but i dunno he refuses

Edited by Amalan

with audis its either hit or miss. I know people that will stand by them forever and some that hate them. If they do break down they are expensive as hell to maintain.

2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

HU: AVIC-D2

Fronts: ARC Audio KAR KS6006 Components

AA Poly Mids/ CDT CW-19 Tweets in kicks

Front Amp: Profile AP400x2

Rear Fill: None

Sub: DC LVL 4 (CF Dustcap) x2 (waiting for dustcaps)

AMP: RF t10001bd x2 (1400-1500 @ 1 ohm)

Wire: Welding Supply/Lighting Audio 1/0 Power/Ground

Zero Noise 2.0zn RCA (x2)

260 Amp Iraggi Alternator

honda civic 4dr or the nicely aquiped accord 4cy or mpg or the 6cyl with great power and nice mpg and both are under the 30k range brand new

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

or better yet, tell him to go to the hundai place (sp) and tell them that he wants the buy one get one free deal, they have it in my area all the time 2 cars for the price of one, he gets a new car and you can have him give you the other one

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

yea they do, i personaly dont care for the newr honda looks but the power and mpg is hard to beat for the bottom dollar spent

or better yet, tell him to go to the hundai place (sp) and tell them that he wants the buy one get one free deal, they have it in my area all the time 2 cars for the price of one, he gets a new car and you can have him give you the other one

never heard of that :blink: