My next door neighbors had a pitbull that got attacked by 2 other dogs once while my neighbor was walking her.

She was scarred up pretty bad, but that didn't stop me from taking my 2 pitbulls over to their house so they could play.

Not once did my neighbors dog show any type of aggression against my dogs.So I say there is nothing to worry about bro.

I've had three pits. My current one was a retired fighting dog from a rescue (was rescued around 6 months old) he's curled up next to my finances bulldog puppy right now (he's now a year and a half the puppy is 3 months)

My one before this got blindsided by a German Shepard and ripped to shit (were talking nearly 80 stitches to close just his neck back up) in the fight that ensued he killed the Shepard. Once he was out of the vet and fully recovered my nephew used to grab his ears and jump on is back and ride him like a horse. He slept next to me in bed every night till he died a few years later.

Both had "tasted blood" and never showed an extra ounce of aggression. Odin, the one who was attacked, maybe even calmed down a little

lol

or you can just start hooking shit up together and blow up speakers and your amp

awww thank god, now im just gunna show her this thread to re assure her her wont turn nasty,

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

I have two my my brother has one and my friend has one. Never have the acted aggressive. I believe its all in the up bringing. I love Pits. They are very loyal. They just have a bad rap because of idiots out there.

badrap.org

^ this is a GREAT site.

My wife and I own 3 Pits. All 3 are rescues. That whole "get a taste for blood" is a total myth.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.