Prototype Diablo Audio 2500's * LAST 1 EVER *

Shoot me a PM

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Feel free to PM me reasonable offers.Would like to see them off to a good home

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Thank you to everyone interested in the amps. Currently, I am NOT looking to trade anything. The stuff I'm looking for isn't easy to find as it is so I doubt anyone here will have them.

Thanks.

Bill

All PM's replied.

2 left.

They will strap with eachother, but I wouldn't suggest strapping mix brand amps ;)

ONLY 1 LEFT!!!!

If you have been kicking around the idea of picking one up, now is your time.

All PM's replied.Just a

Quick note, No i'm NOT interested in your smaller amp plus cash. If I needed amps, i wouldn't be selling this one ;)

Thanks.

BTW, 1st paid 1st shipped on the LAST amp ;)

Archived