Btl Cooling.

is it better to get the p-chamfer or the cooling option ? i was reading on the *** forum and it says you sacrifice with the cooling option, weeker motor and its not good for a burp/fart setup.

im gonna be running it for my daily setup off a rf t20001bd. but i still wanna be able to get good spl in competition.

so... p-chamfer ... or cooling ?

610EUROs

18 or 15 but either way i would go with the cooling option just incase you decide to increase the power your taking to the BTL

Team O.B.M

'97 Tahoe

Build after the new year!!!

Kenwood kdc-x794/16gig android tablet

6 sets of Crescendo ccx65s

2 18s

2 Sundown saz 4500s

2 Sundown sax 100.4

1 Mechman SMD spec 360a

4 XS d1400s

My Feed Back

http://www.stevemead...showtopic=44841

2lc49k5.jpgub

the cooling option replaces the standard pole piece with a "hollow" one

the hollow pole will sacrafice motor force (BL) because there is less steel to "absorb" the magnetic force and turn it into some thing the coil can use....this makes it better for SPL use because the coil has more to repel and attract and the coil dont have to disperse alot of heat for a long time

however, it will allow the coil to cool it's self a bit better....this makes it better for daily use where it is given power for extended periods of time

correct me if im wrong

thats really him? you cant be serious. i knew there was something wrong with that kid. he's like the rap version of an emo kid.

Dylan Dude = PWN3D on 2 different forums in one night

sorry sorry i was doing two things at once, i didnt mean that. My bad. I believe they say that you should get the P chamfer at the bare minimum, but i would recommend the whole cooling option if you ever plan on running more than rated RMS to them.

SMDsigbannr4.jpg

play Moola.com its actually fun and free...

click here to join Money games!

its just games with free money!

the cooling option replaces the standard pole piece with a "hollow" one

the hollow pole will sacrafice motor force (BL) because there is less steel to "absorb" the magnetic force and turn it into some thing the coil can use....this makes it better for SPL use because the coil has more to repel and attract and the coil dont have to disperse alot of heat for a long time

however, it will allow the coil to cool it's self a bit better....this makes it better for daily use where it is given power for extended periods of time

correct me if im wrong

the pole is not hollow mang it is actually machined on the outside in a spiral pattern so the sir flow will spiral and cool the coil (the new BTL's that is, the old BTL's have a chamferred groove that runs up and down vertically for the same outcome but not as effective as the new spiral design

I got banned for being an ignorant ass....and im a dickhole

i like men, michael jackson and large sausages