The plugs are in the mobo, yes. And i'm pretty sure the graphics card is in all the way, its screwed down to the slot. i can check in the morning. And i haz no idizzle why monitor no get signalz. Stoopid! Probably something minor. I hope. I'll recheck everything in the am and post an update.

2x sundown audio sa 12's

Crescendo BC2000

kinetik 1800, 1400.

Rockford punch 5,25 component set

MB QUART ONYX 4.80

Mechman 270a alt

Btw, lol at my clicky sound, one of my fans is going:(

2x sundown audio sa 12's

Crescendo BC2000

kinetik 1800, 1400.

MB QUART ONYX 4.80

Mechman 270a alt

The plugs are in the mobo, yes. And i'm pretty sure the graphics card is in all the way, its screwed down to the slot. i can check in the morning. And i haz no idizzle why monitor no get signalz. Stoopid! Probably something minor. I hope. I'll recheck everything in the am and post an update.

Is the video cable plugged into the motherboard or the video card?

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Is the video cable plugged into the motherboard or the video card?

video card, so it can't be the mobo.

2x sundown audio sa 12's

Crescendo BC2000

kinetik 1800, 1400.

MB QUART ONYX 4.80

Mechman 270a alt

Hmmmm. What video card is it? Any chance you can try a different output? I'm assuming it's a computer issue and not a monitor issue if the monitor was fine before. Can you try a different output on the video card?

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

Its an nvidia gforce 7950gt. Cant remember who its made by.

2x sundown audio sa 12's

Crescendo BC2000

kinetik 1800, 1400.

MB QUART ONYX 4.80

Mechman 270a alt

Well, i've tried checking all my connections and everything and still nothing, might bring it to the geeksquad at best buy so they can rape me out of $ by fixing it. Or just take the psu out and start building a computer...hmmm

2x sundown audio sa 12's

Crescendo BC2000

kinetik 1800, 1400.

MB QUART ONYX 4.80

Mechman 270a alt

Well, i've tried checking all my connections and everything and still nothing, might bring it to the geeksquad at best buy so they can rape me out of $ by fixing it. Or just take the psu out and start building a computer...hmmm

Our store has a PSU tester. If they have one snag it and check voltages on all the plugs you're using (24-pin, 4/8-pin, etc).

Did you plug the computer into another monitor to see if it would boot? Was there any luck?

wtf is lolcats?

did you try plugging it into the onboard graphics card to see if it would boot up through that?

i had a similar problem, and it turned out i plugged the power into the onboard card, and while i still had a power wire to my PCIE card, it wouldnt register it as the primary video card, so it would boot through the onboard, sounds weird i know, but try unplugging the onboard power wire, its a smaller one..

let me know how that goes, it was a similar issue i had, and this solved it

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones