~ iPad inDash SQ Rebuild ~ Scion tC 2006 Old Alpines, Sundown, Pioneer, Mechman

So I FINALLY got some time to work on my scion. I kinda threw everything in place just to take it all in before I wired up everything.

Anyways this weekend and monday was spent working on my car, about 20 plus hours into in now just on the weekend.

I rewired everything, every speaker wire, remote, power, relay, switches, etc everything that was after market. I also added damplifier and installed all my stock interior parts that I didnt care for anymore.

Today I went to homedepot to buy some stuff to secure the amplifier rack to the rear tire well and I also made some battery bars for my rear batts anyways onto pics!

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

Go

Really like how this car and your skills have evolved on this build. Would like to hear it when it's up. I'm in riverside pm maybe we can meet up sometime

Go to the socal meet at 310 Kreations...take a look at the thread on here.

Hey Hunter, I'm getting a recone in for my 8 before the meet, you gotta throw it in your ported box so i can hear it...I have it sealed right now temporary and it surprised the hell outta me.

I hope you have those midranges in the pillars playing, I want to hear your car again with it all done. Props on some more clean work those buss bars look great.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Go

Really like how this car and your skills have evolved on this build. Would like to hear it when it's up. I'm in riverside pm maybe we can meet up sometime

Go to the socal meet at 310 Kreations...take a look at the thread on here.

Hey Hunter, I'm getting a recone in for my 8 before the meet, you gotta throw it in your ported box so i can hear it...I have it sealed right now temporary and it surprised the hell outta me.

I hope you have those midranges in the pillars playing, I want to hear your car again with it all done. Props on some more clean work those buss bars look great.

Thanks Chris, and yeah thats cool, hopefully I'll have my substage installed by the next meet tho. I'm working on organizing the trunk amp rack its kinda a pain in the ass but it'll look great when it's done.

Ryan come to the next meet and check it out! Or if you ever want to come by the shop just send me a PM I have my own shop in El Segundo

Scion tC SQ Build

Moving onto the rest of the trunk today, placing amps and securing them then outlining the flush-mount with removable covers.

I need some 8 gauge OFC for my amps, can't find good wire I like, and 4 gauge is over kill except for the bass amplifier

Scion tC SQ Build

Reducers and take some of the 4ga ofc I have layin around?

Or get some of that 8ga speaker wire then you can have enough for dedicated ground also and it would look clean just splitting right at the end into the terminals?

Just some thoughts.

I have two 10+ft peices ofc 4ga you could have.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Reducers and take some of the 4ga ofc I have layin around?

Or get some of that 8ga speaker wire then you can have enough for dedicated ground also and it would look clean just splitting right at the end into the terminals?

Just some thoughts.

I have two 10+ft peices ofc 4ga you could have.

thanks for the offer chris, I bought some stinger 8 gauge OFC :D 8 gauge for power grounds for the mids and highs and 4 gauge for the bass amp, plenty of power.

Sooo. Clean.

:D cant wait to finish this shit

Scion tC SQ Build

Archived