20 cube wall & 2 Sundown saz 3500s

had the same idea for my alero :D u can get reinforced winshields right? cuz if i crack a windshield i dont wanna put another ordinary windshield in they're pretty pricey to keep replacing

18" Sundown Zv4 D2
JL 1000/1 V1
XS Power D3200

Thanks guys. Everybody always asked if i had a special windshield for it to be able to flex that much and not break( the one in the video eventually did break but lasted for like a year) and i always say nope im just lucky lol.

Im sure you can buy plexi glass amnd get it cut and molded to the shape of your windshield im gonna look into that

6 Sundown X 15s

2 Sundown NS1 V2s

C Pillar 4th order

Bagged Suburban on 24s

http://youtube.com/tlee333

Everything looks good so far, keep it up.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Things are looking good. do you plan on bracing the port at all? that is where i made a big mistake with my first wall i didnt brace the port enough.

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

Archived