Lots of stuff for sale

is that viper able to hook up to the thing i can by to use my phone to use it and im sorry for being illiterate about alarms

you mean like this?

yep take that as a yes thank you

the unit it self does not you have to buy a smart start kit, i don't want to mislead you

you win some, you lose some

is that viper able to hook up to the thing i can by to use my phone to use it and im sorry for being illiterate about alarms

you mean like this?

the unit it self does not you have to buy a smart start kit, i don't want to mislead you

correct but some dont accept the smart phone kit and this one does so i can buy the kit for this alarm and work for my smart phone

i just had a hard time wording it

2 12ks and i dont know what to do

build in the works!

you mean like this?

correct but some dont accept the smart phone kit and this one does so i can buy the kit for this alarm and work for my smart phone

i just had a hard time wording it

its cool i just didn't want you to think it came with it and say you bought it and then feel you got ripped off

you win some, you lose some

Archived