sayhuh? Posted December 5, 2011 Report Posted December 5, 2011 Ok, so my 05 VW GTI shows I need this PAC C2R-VW2, but it is for the GPS systems with Monsoon, which mine does not have, so which wire harness do I buy? Do I buy the PAC or is there another one? What makes it better, is when I search my car, some places list it as a Golf, a GTI, or a Golf GTI. Heck one place doesn't even show the GTI being made until 2006. This is why I am lost! Thx in advance! Blown
sayhuh? Posted December 5, 2011 Author Report Posted December 5, 2011 No one? I'm sure some of you guru's have done a VW or two. Blown
sayhuh? Posted December 6, 2011 Author Report Posted December 6, 2011 Please? I need my radio in! Blown
Audiopeter Posted December 8, 2011 Report Posted December 8, 2011 Hi, sorry for my bad english, im from germany. I work with google translate If I have understood correctly you want to install a different head unit, however, VW has no ISO plug more, so an adapter is needed, right? I think that's what you are looking for http://www.amazon.de/RTA-Can-Bus-Interface-Rta032-025-0/dp/B002UDQH9I%3FSubscriptionId%3D1MGPA62ZQ74TM6R0FW82%26tag%3Dspb04-21%26linkCode%3Dxm2%26camp%3D2025%26creative%3D165953%26creativeASIN%3DB002UDQH9I It can read the CAN bus and then switch on your head unit. if this is not your problem, explain it to me specifically, I have worked in earlier times VW dealership, and drive VW itself, I know some problems that can occur.
sayhuh? Posted December 9, 2011 Author Report Posted December 9, 2011 You are correct. I actually got one similar to that the other day. I went to a VW website! Thank you! Blown
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.