amps are at 1.6 strapped right now.. (saz 4500s 2 of them )

it was at .8 strapped but i didnt have enough rise to keep the amps from protecting ( only rose to 2 ohm on a burp) so.. id get 3/4 ish volume then they would protect.. every now and then the amps wouldnt protect and shit was retarrdedd

at .8 strapped i was clamping 11400rms with not much electrical ( well. not enough for 2 4500s at .4 ea) i had 1 425A alt and 2 oddesy batts. i want to rewire to .8 strapped now that i have much more electrical it just takes a few hours to pull subs and rewire them

basically anything i play.. is oud from 25hz-60hz ish

wall is 16 cubes and tuned to " 42 hz " on paper but i can do a 149.8@30hz!! and if i meter outlaw style i can do a 155.5@44hz

if i could keep the amps from protecting... and get a little more port area im sure theres a 155db leagl.. sealed on the dash!

theres no work done to the box since it was built.. we bbuilt the wall in less then 2 days as well.. didnt get much sleep but was welll worth it!

will update as i work on it, next on the list is to rebuild the doors

Edited by fox_racin4

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

amps are at 1.6 strapped right now.. (saz 4500s 2 of them )

it was at .8 strapped but i didnt have enough rise to keep the amps from protecting ( only rose to 2 ohm on a burp) so.. id get 3/4 ish volume then they would protect.. every now and then the amps wouldnt protect and shit was retarrdedd

at .8 strapped i was clamping 11400rms with not much electrical ( well. not enough for 2 4500s at .4 ea) i had 1 425A alt and 2 oddesy batts. i want to rewire to .8 strapped now that i have much more electrical it just takes a few hours to pull subs and rewire them

basically anything i play.. is oud from 25hz-60hz ish

wall is 16 cubes and tuned to " 42 hz " on paper but i can do a 149.8@30hz!! and if i meter outlaw style i can do a 155.5@44hz

if i could keep the amps from protecting... and get a little more port area im sure theres a 155db leagl.. sealed on the dash!

theres no work done to the box since it was built.. we bbuilt the wall in less then 2 days as well.. didnt get much sleep but was welll worth it!

will update as i work on it, next on the list is to rebuild the doors

that was well said my friend lol!

94 mustang v6

Walled

Two FI BTL 18's

Pioneer DEH-P59001B

RF 6X8s in the doors (deck power)

DC 3.5k amp

0 gauge

220 Amp alt (built in my hometown nothing special)

3 batterys, 1 stock and two decent ones.

Team Asshole

My build:

Walled Mustang Build