Layton, Ut (just north of SLC) here. We outta all meet up at some point, bs, and tilt back some low point pints ??!!?!.....

im 15.. ill drink a monster :drinks:

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

• 5 weeks later...

Wow I Can't believe there are real Bassheads here :) I live in Tremonton Utah but go to SLC often, If any of you guys want to meet up Pm me. I always want to hear new systems. BTW does anyone know where I can find a Termlab in Utah?

Suburban Build Log

"So much money and time spent making copper winding move up and down a magnetic pole"

DC Audio Eclipse

Wow I Can't believe there are real Bassheads here :) I live in Tremonton Utah but go to SLC often, If any of you guys want to meet up Pm me. I always want to hear new systems. BTW does anyone know where I can find a Termlab in Utah?

Hahaha yeah man! We are limited but we are here! I live in springville. soo central utah!

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...