07mazda3s Posted November 20, 2007 Report Posted November 20, 2007 Camera distorts the shit out of the bass Quote Power Acoustik fubar 12 sony xploding amp 2 ft^3 box @ 35hz
Bryan Posted November 20, 2007 Report Posted November 20, 2007 nice..i saw some of them at a radioshack..or something new that they named it...why not ported on your box? Quote MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
07mazda3s Posted November 20, 2007 Author Report Posted November 20, 2007 why not ported on your box? 17x14x33 max dimensions Quote Power Acoustik fubar 12 sony xploding amp 2 ft^3 box @ 35hz
Bryan Posted November 20, 2007 Report Posted November 20, 2007 you could use areo ports..or how ever they name them Quote MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.