Jump to content

Parts Express Fairy..


lem43606

Recommended Posts

Posted

honestly you have double the tweeter you need for 4 mids, especially mating regular mids with PA tweeters.

Did you consider the PE PA mids? I've run them and for $19 they get very loud and would be a better match for the super tweets...

I was planning on running the tweets at a much lower power I know its a lot but when I wanna turn it up I can. I mean won't ever be as loud as barney lol

But turning up the tweeters won't really increase overall volume like louder mids would.

If you get it going and aren't happy I'd consider swapping the mids for the PE PA mids as I think you'd be much happier...

Posted

Thanks man. Ill keep those in mind.. I wondered what you were using just never asked

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

Posted

Thanks man. Ill keep those in mind.. I wondered what you were using just never asked

Selenium, PE PA's, Crescendo XST's, and Pyle bullets. Mix of shit that actually sounds good and gets loud...

Posted

those tweeters are scary looking

Ye dig, getting loud off little :D

(2) AQ HDC3 12

AQ 2200D - Replaced it, Works great

AQ4x90

JBL 662s 2 ways

(2)XS 5100r under the hood & A 170amp alt

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1025 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...