Jump to content

Parts Express Fairy..


lem43606

Recommended Posts

Posted

Brought me gifts :clapping:

4 Dayton Refrence 6" mids and 4 Selenium St-200 super tweets. Funny thing is i got an email saying they just shipped 4 hrs ago but they got here yesterday. Partexpress FTW, super fast shipping.

2011-12-07_09-13-33_275.jpg?t=1323345466

Resampled_2011-12-07_17-35-35_541.jpg

2011-12-07_12-05-43_495.jpg

Resampled_2011-12-07_17-40-42_928.jpg

Still waiting on my Clarion EQ, these will be powered by an MB Quart onx4.125

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

Posted

lol I was thinking about getting those too (the Daytons) lemme know how they sound. Then I can decide if I should be pissed I missed the sale or not :P

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Posted

funny I ordered a new jasper jig and they had it to me before I got the email saying it was shipped.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

I have heard NOTHING but good reviews on all of daytons product, I am going to be using Dayton Woofer drivers for when I make my home setup. And that's crazy fast shipping you guys got. Also, holy shit those tweets are huge!!!!

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

  • Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
Posted

I have heard NOTHING but good reviews on all of daytons product, I am going to be using Dayton Woofer drivers for when I make my home setup. And that's crazy fast shipping you guys got. Also, holy shit those tweets are huge!!!!

These arent even the big series super tweets they have the 350s are even bigger lol.

Rob jump on them dude at 28 bucks per you cant go wrong... and if anyone want to order some stuff i have a 5 dollar coupon good through january 4th of orders over 98 bucks haha and ya nate i was looking for tracking number and boom it was already sitting at my shop

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

Posted

PE has always impressed me with shipping. i love that place :)

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz



Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Posted

and I figured most of parts express stuff were mainly used in home audio, but dayton it a pretty b{tching brand

(2007 Chevy Tahoe LT)

Mechman 320A

OEM AGM 

D'Amore Engineering HLC-2 Sig Converter

D'Amore Engineering E1500.1

Fi Audio Neo 3.5 12"

 

Posted

PE has always impressed me with shipping. i love that place :)

well you, nate, and i all live one state surrounding where it ships from but its still stupid fast

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

Posted

and I figured most of parts express stuff were mainly used in home audio, but dayton it a pretty b{tching brand

They have a lot of stuff at a great price. plus FREE shipping over 98 bucks cant beat that

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

Posted

My tc sounds epic 8 litterally shot sparks out of it and parts express is sending me a label and sending it back for free. Parts express ftw.

-Ross

Project Layla

Truck: 99' F-150

Gathering things for my next build.

SoloX18 build:

http://www.stevemead..._1#entry1576460

RE T-line build:

http://www.stevemead...-between-build/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1171 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...