RooTxBeeR Posted December 8, 2011 Report Posted December 8, 2011 Just wondering if anyones ever heard these yet, I would hope these things can would audison and Hertz's asses for the price on them bad boys. On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
Moti Posted December 9, 2011 Report Posted December 9, 2011 I have heard the new T3's.. I was pretty amazed for them being a RF set. I think this is where Helix and Brax is helping RF step up their game. I haven't heard the T5's, so I can't comment on that. But I am sure it won't disappoint.. the msrp is a little high if you ask me. It honestly depends on what you are looking for, but Audison and Hertz are on a completely different level imo. They make some of the best sq equipment on the market right now.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.