Sundown Audio

PREFERRED RMS FOR DAILY RE SEX 12D4

monsta409

No problem with that at all and I thought you were asking for suggestions lol but believe me the subs with that amp will be fine and it will get loud. Wire them down to 1 ohm for more power or keep em at 2 ohm to stay efficient you don't want to beat the RE's to hell and like CleanSierra said box design tuning and amp settings are the biggest factor in this. My little 500w system puts a lot of these bs systems in my area to shame because its loud and clear not too bass heavy and no rattle. It's all on your box you need to really put some time into planning everything before you take a step in any direction.

Link is bad.

Edit Again

I found it and for $480 that is not a bad set up at all it will get loud in the right enclosure and you will be happy in the end if you get it done right. After you get it installed find someone in your area with a DD-1 or OScope and get that ish tuned correctly. Please do not cut any corners if you have anymore questions ask away.

Edited by IBleedMusick

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif