What to tune my box to??

My current set up is tuned at 30... first time ever tuning that low for me, I love it, plays alot of music very well, and it gets down lowwww...moves alot of shit around... :drinks:

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

My current set up is tuned at 30... first time ever tuning that low for me, I love it, plays alot of music very well, and it gets down lowwww...moves alot of shit around... :drinks:

I have an adassa 18 in 9 ft3 tuned at 31 hz and it moves shit but doesnt sound very tasteful.... I had 2 15s in 15 ft3 tuned at 28 and it destroyed my ceiling and hurt my ears. Since getting this 18 I upgraded from a brutus2k to a sundown 3k.I drive an astro van...... tuned at 28 I was peaking at 33 hz.... now tuned at 31 I'm peaking at 44 hz. Tune low expect to peak aprox 5 or so hz higher? I apologize for possibly getting you guys confused reading this.

Archived