Jensen 9311ts

Hey I have a Jesen 9311 Flipout in a friends car and it seems that it won't play videos from the ipod.

It will play the video on the ipod, and we can hear it but it doesn't show up on the screen it self.

We have the jLINK cable for it to do it, but it isn't working.

He has a iPOD Classic 80G 5TH Gen. Anyone have ideas on how to fix this? Thanks!

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows

Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch

Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

Hey I have a Jesen 9311 Flipout in a friends car and it seems that it won't play videos from the ipod.

It will play the video on the ipod, and we can hear it but it doesn't show up on the screen it self.

We have the jLINK cable for it to do it, but it isn't working.

He has a iPOD Classic 80G 5TH Gen. Anyone have ideas on how to fix this? Thanks!

toi my knowledge the 9311 and 9312(owned them) couldnt play videos from ipods. the HD versions may, but that part im not sure on

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

I looked it up on Sonix and it says it can.

From their site:

iPod Compatibility Key Features:

• VM9311TS is iPod ready; however, youw ill need to purchase the jLink port separately to control your iPod
  • Charge and control your iPod directly from the radio
  • Displays all text information including category, track name, number and artist
  • Allows for playback of videos, photos, and music from your iPod via jLinkDirect
  • iPod features requires use of optional jLinkCable (110JLINKIC) sold separately

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows

Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch

Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

all i know is neither of mine played ipod videos or showed pictures from day one and i used the jlink with the meda module. when i tried to search it up to see if i needed more stuff i found it posted somewhere that it doesnt play ipod video at all

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc