For Sale: PS3 games

Need some extra spending money, and I found these (while looking for an N64 game for a friend). Post your best offer, I'm not too sure what these specific games are usually priced at, and I don't know how many people want what.

DSCF0015.jpg

DSCF0014.jpg

DSCF0013.jpg

DSCF0012.jpg

DSCF0011.jpg

DSCF0010.jpg

DSCF0009.jpg

DSCF0008.jpg

DSCF0006.jpg

With a broken case:

DSCF0007.jpg

And, just because, a PS2 controller with a USB connector as well. If you're interested, I may throw that in for cheap with a "bundle".

DSCF0003.jpg

It's an Alienware, and it does glow. I think it's red.

Yep. Plugged it into my USB port on my laptop, it glows red, and all of the lights still work as good as new.

Please help me with my lack of funds! During Christmas, I gift people games over Steam that they have on their wishlist. I've never met them before, but it's always nice to surprise them. Anywho, I'll be home till about January 4th, and I'd like it all gone by than at the latest. If not, this may be put on hold. Buy buy buy! :drink40:

Please buy! :clapping:

Edit: Added 6 games:

DSCF0007-1.jpg

DSCF0006-1.jpg

DSCF0005-1.jpg

DSCF0004.jpg

DSCF0003-1.jpg

DSCF0002.jpg

I'm going to see what some places here will buy them for. If I don't get rid of them before I leave (Jan 3-ish), I WILL sell them to a store. Please take these off of my hands!

Edited by GamingUnited503

No trades, money only, I have no need for anything else. Sorry :)

And I'm working out a deal to sell all games + the controller + a USB keyboard. I'd prefer to get em out ASAP, I'll see if he's willing to not buy some games (Orange Box and Dirt2). Also, I'm not sure about the compatibility of that controller with the PS3. I'll see tomorrow if it'll work on my old 80 gig PS3. Thanks for the interest!