Second Skin Audio

MDF vs Birch?

SS4Luck

then what would be the point of having this be a car audio forum.

If you dont have Vs threads then you dont have a good audio forum. Because people that are willing to do what it takes to get loud are going to need to know which one is better

Like I said...it don't matter what your opinion is...rules are rules, and if you don't like em, then don't use this forum. I hate to tell someone not to use the SMD forum, but for you to sit there and basically tell us the rules are stupid is like slapping us in the face. The mods on here put them there for a reason.

mivtCK.png

then what would be the point of having this be a car audio forum.

If you dont have Vs threads then you dont have a good audio forum. Because people that are willing to do what it takes to get loud are going to need to know which one is better

Like I said...it don't matter what your opinion is...rules are rules, and if you don't like em, then don't use this forum. I hate to tell someone not to use the SMD forum, but for you to sit there and basically tell us the rules are stupid is like slapping us in the face. The mods on here put them there for a reason.

No if the mods would open there eyes and realize that Vs threads make car audio what it is. All they would have to do is regulate the Vs threads a little bit then they would not get out of control like they have in this thread because of you and that other dumb fuck

- 1998 Ford Mustang -

Time to rebuild.

4 15s and alot of power

TEAM DTF

Sorry, but had to add this in for the noobs who are still gonna chew my ass for this. Have I broken the rules before, yeah..i did just like the OP when I was new. Didn't read teh rules, and started postin shit, and I did a couple of VS threads too before I got busted down. Its not what the OP did that bothers me...as you can see, his question was answered sufficiently, and he was informed about the rules. What pisses me off is the blatant disrespect of rules when others make comments downing this forum about rules, then telling a regular to stop bitchin and just not open the thread if he doesn't like it. Thats my problem. I feel like if you can't follow/don't like the rules, then don't use the forum.

mivtCK.png

No if the mods would open there eyes and realize that Vs threads make car audio what it is. All they would have to do is regulate the Vs threads a little bit then they would not get out of control like they have in this thread because of you and that other dumb fuck

C'mon bro...you don't talk shit about mods...

Its simple...if you don't like the rules, then GTFO.

mivtCK.png

What's the pros and cons of the two different woods?? I've seen the talk about 11/13 ply birch and have no idea why its come up lately

Simply put as before, MDF is cheaper, Birch is lighter and stronger. But i've always had better luck glassing with MDF, due to its absorbant properties. But honestly, the VS threads are against the rules for a reason...we see these topics, and say to ourselves "not this again". Thats what the search button is for...to keep redundant posts from being made. And honestly, if you are browsing the forums from your phone at 10pm at night (thats what it is here) then I can bet my bottom dollar you aren't at the hardware store in a last minute bind needing advice right this second...so I'm sure it could've waited till you got home.

you sir need to change your tampon! i am not new i may not post 5 million times a week CAUSE I WORK! but i have been here just as long as you sweetheart and the VS rule it keep people from pushing&bashing products or brands this is friggin wood! get a life & you can cry to a mod i dont give a shit if u think we are breaking the rules go snitch to a mod(im sure u will get told prety much what i told about vs threads <_<

and what does it matter where he is?

get the fuck outa this tread and stop posting just to get post

1995 Honda passport 3.2 4x4 Frankenstein on a budget

ballistics sound deader (roof only so far)

kenwood mp3 usb

audio control 3 (upgrading)

hifonics mx-3

3 sets of massive px5 5.25s

3 sets of massive tweets

phonix gold 5.25 componets

x2 massive nx4 nano 200x4 mids

sony xplod 600x4 watt high's

2 Fi bl fully loaded box walled @31ish hz

13.2 cube box/wall

massive DB8000

Excessive amaperge 250 amp alt wir extrnl regulator