Second Skin Audio

MDF vs Birch?

SS4Luck

Basically MDF is cheaper, Birch is lighter. Real birch, not the hardware store stuff. That's just plywood with birch outer sheets. Most anything MDF is all you need. Whole birch is $$$$$$$$

• pa-pa-platypus

• sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls

If its just for weight its not worth it for me. My next box is going to be glassed outside anyway. I was just more interested in a strength/sound thing

lol

or you can just start hooking shit up together and blow up speakers and your amp

If its just for weight its not worth it for me. My next box is going to be glassed outside anyway. I was just more interested in a strength/sound thing

glassing the outside really doesnt do much its the inside you need to glass if you are looking to gain db

- 1998 Ford Mustang -

Time to rebuild.

4 15s and alot of power

TEAM DTF

birch is stronger as well..

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

We need to make these threads against the rules... Oh wait, they are.

Use the search bar, there has to be at least a dozen of these threads word for word repeated in te past month.

then what would be the point of having this be a car audio forum.

If you dont have Vs threads then you dont have a good audio forum. Because people that are willing to do what it takes to get loud are going to need to know which one is better

- 1998 Ford Mustang -

Time to rebuild.

4 15s and alot of power

TEAM DTF

Archived