Second Skin Audio

american bass hds?

i dont mean like breaking the windshiels out i mean as hes had three seals on it before he said fuck it and let it be the windshield on front flexes like a bitch. he just got peices of tape all the way cross now. wtf is this ninja thing editin my post lol

thou shall not asketh ninja questions. thou shall onlyeth say okayz and movith da fack on

:rofl: you're my favorite ninja

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

i dont mean like breaking the windshiels out i mean as hes had three seals on it before he said fuck it and let it be the windshield on front flexes like a bitch. he just got peices of tape all the way cross now. wtf is this ninja thing editin my post lol

thou shall not asketh ninja questions. thou shall onlyeth say okayz and movith da fack on

:rofl: you're my favorite ninja

He's the ONLY ninja.

:pardon:

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

haha i dont check this post for a few hours and i miss all this i miss all the stuff. but ya im figuring 16 foot after displacement kind of a large port and im really hoping a 1100.1 but at the least a dc 9k or 750.1. all depends on cash and if i can afford my 3rd alt.

2001 gmc seirra

5.3 auto 3.73 locked rear, long tube headers, offroad y pipe, duals, cai, black bear tune, 2/4 drop, 22s, rockford fosgate mods and highs and 4 ab hd 15s and a ab 750.1

1995 civic

1.5 auto slower then hell, dropped on coil overs, ex hub caps, 2 12 trunk, have 450 bucks in the car and gets 35 mpg

1992 s10

being bagged, shaved, and small stereo. right now a pile of parts

I have no experience with the A.B HD'S but I have the next step down 2 A.B XFL 12s and the slam and they are pushing my front windshield not enough too break it..

Here is a youtube link for the HD's

Hi SMD Members If anybody has computer problems and is an SMD member with at least 150 posts I will fix your problems for free by phone support or I can also fix your computer over the internet.... I have references such as All State insurance, Nationwide Insurance and much more... just p.m me for help.. I am not the greatest with when it comes to audio systems so I figured I could contribute to the forum this way.... Thanks David