Second Skin Audio

Cant freakin decide

Dont know if iwant RE,skar,sundown subs they all pretty much cost the same just not sure which is the right one. ihave a buick park avenue so you know ihave a lot of space for 2 15's or 12's ,mainly jam hip-hop or rap sum alternative here and there. Would like to push sumwheres between 7-1000rms for a daily car on these getting a box made soon as idecide on which subs I figure about 175-250 per sub.. What you guys think

I love sundown stuff, I have a pair of obsidian audio and I really love them for daily. There are plenty of good subs in the price range, but personally I wouldn't go with the newer RE stuff. But there are a lot of quality subs coming out these days

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

Stay away from the new re stuff. If you want major lows and a bit better sound quality id go with the skars. If you want a stupid durable and loud woofer go with the sundown sa series sub. Just my .02

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Thats what im hearing about re audio that there.newer stuff is worth jack shit so thats why I started lookin at skar and sundown due to price range. Alot of guys iknow sware by kicker,jl,fosgate but they dont know to much about these other brand of subs .. Seen a few videos of the.skar and sundowns puttin in work and was impressed by far with both. so id get better sound quality with the skar

But still able to hit the lows and with the sundowns it would be ground shakin

Eh, I dont think you can say you'd get better sound quality from the skar. It's really going to depend on the box you make. But both these dubs murder the lows, from what I've been seeing the Skars might even like to play a tiny bit lower. But honestly either sub will rock your shit just fine my friend. And about the kicker and jl nuthuggers, they swear by their shit but I promise 99% arnt as loud as the average person on this site who has spent much less money. And most those homos go and put their shit in some prefab box which shows just how much they don't know about this game. The box is where its at

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs