Don't Let This Happen To YOU!

Dam, could have been worse! Reminds me of a few weeks ago. I was tired as shit and got home from work. Put some tots and chicken strips in our mini little oven. Layed down until they were finished cooking. FELL ASLEEP a few minutes after putting them in the oven and nobody else home! Woke up 3 hours later and they were still cooking! Luckily the food was just burnt to hell and my house wasn't burned down.

yeah man house fires are horrible glad nothing happened. i cant imagine the feeling of your belongings and basically everything you own going up in flames i hope i never have to experience that.

my grandparents let the dogs out and left the porch light on and fell asleep when the dogs were barking like crazy the porch light got hot and started some old ass insulation on fire and my grandpa grabbed a little fire extinguisher and saved the house. they have lived in that house probably over 30 years and had a lot of stuff in there. if it wasn't for the dogs who woke them up who knows what would've happened

damn man, wtf was he cooking? some crazy ass house fire stories in here. glad the incident with the harely turned out the way it did. glad nobody was hurt in any of these stories. a house in my town caught on fire. million dollar house and it was an electrical fire in the garage. the familys been living in a hotel for months now. about a third of their house got burnt up. a few weeks later, an apartment on the bottom floor caught on fire. that apartment is toast, but i think the rest of the complex is fine.

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg