20's + rims w/ mud tires?

what do you guys thimk about 20+ sized rims with mud tires on them...any pics....

im asking because i had bought a spindle lift kit for my burban a bit ago...but my bro-in-law gave me some nice free 22's with fresh tires on them and im thinking of either driving it till the tires wear out...or lift it with the 22's but throw some mud tires on it? any suggestions or thoughts?

Its All Good!!!

Build on hold...

Depending on what these rims are like and if you do go muddin it probably not the best big shiney rims usualy arent designed for the extrain strain on them i honestly think it would look pretty badd ass if theil do the trick , but im not positive if their built for that type of work, pics???

Depending on what these rims are like and if you do go muddin it probably not the best big shiney rims usualy arent designed for the extrain strain on them i honestly think it would look pretty badd ass if theil do the trick , but im not positive if their built for that type of work, pics???

yeah its just a thought but here is a pic of the burban w/ 22's

SU1BRzE2NzcuanBn.jpg

Its All Good!!!

Build on hold...

they look more solid then i was thinkin id say do it , i know it would look sick , went to a demolition last summer a truck came in on 22's their the only thing that made it out in 1 piece lol and shined still , im sure some others on here will chime in and give you some more thoughts on it , good lookin truck tho

they look more solid then i was thinkin id say do it , i know it would look sick , went to a demolition last summer a truck came in on 22's their the only thing that made it out in 1 piece lol and shined still , im sure some others on here will chime in and give you some more thoughts on it , good lookin truck tho

Thanks bro...i would like to try it just to c how it would look...but i want to get some info/advice from you guys...

Its All Good!!!

Build on hold...

Personally, not my style. I'd go for something more on the lines of 16-18 inches, and yeah, you might not want to run those if you're going mudding. Unless you are willing to touch it up and clean it often

yeah my original plan was to lift it on some 33's with 16 rims...but since i got these free i figure why not try it... dont mind cleaning it...as long as it shines nicely...lol

Its All Good!!!

Build on hold...

I think it'll look good on your ride. Mine, not so much :P Go for it, if you can find tires that'll fit that size of rims.

thanks...yeah i found some tires already nitto makes them for size 22 rim...im really leaning towards it now...how big of a lift would i have yo do to fit those bad boys

Its All Good!!!

Build on hold...

Archived