Second Skin Audio

Orion HCCA

This subs are great,but one thing before you buy them. expect to upgrade your electrical ,you need at least 280-320 amps @ idle to fully power them. alot of people will say save you money and buy something else. most people rate this subs low or average bcuz they dont have the juice to power them. i spend 1,320$ just on my electrical, 2) mechmans 270,1/0 solidcopper welding cable,dual alt bracket and the soldering.

This subs are great,but one thing before you buy them. expect to upgrade your electrical ,you need at least 280-320 amps @ idle to fully power them. alot of people will say save you money and buy something else. most people rate this subs low or average bcuz they dont have the juice to power them. i spend 1,320$ just on my electrical, 2) mechmans 270,1/0 solidcopper welding cable,dual alt bracket and the soldering.

So this is what powers a sub?

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

So this is what powers a sub?

the amp powers the sub.but your stock alt wont power the amp for these speakers