Second Skin Audio

Sound Digital 16k ????W

dnocash1

Digital Designs 4 9515s or 9518s!!!

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

4 DC lvl 5 18s =] pix of amp now... :popcorn:

X2

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

my x2 was toward both statements lol. but damn man, buyin a 16k without having any plans? must be nice. welcome to the forum btw, you made a good choice in joining here as your first and primary forum :drinks:

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

my x2 was toward both statements lol. but damn man, buyin a 16k without having any plans? must be nice. welcome to the forum btw, you made a good choice in joining here as your first and primary forum :drinks:

x2 your typing everything for me hahaha. but yes this is a good forum its my ONLY forum and i love it :good: and welcome :good:

lol. i was actually gonna say something similar to you in my previous post as well. only forum ive ever been a part of. not just car audio, but any forum. you'll enjoy it here. its very friendly and there is a toooon to learn on this site. many people with tons of knowledge, willing to help as well.

Hertz SPL Show 8's

Esy3YgK.jpg

this will not b my first build, but it will be my first with this kind of power. I can get my hand on 4 btl 18's d1s,but before i got them i wanted to see if there any other bada$$ woofers out there... @ bacy , thank you for the welcome !!!!

And the 16k has been a dream of mine for a while, so when i had a chance to get one i did.....

lol. i was actually gonna say something similar to you in my previous post as well. only forum ive ever been a part of. not just car audio, but any forum. you'll enjoy it here. its very friendly and there is a toooon to learn on this site. many people with tons of knowledge, willing to help as well.

only one worth being apart of to me im not on any forum period but this one and x2 on the rest

no problem man, like i said we're friendly. mostly everyone anyways lol. but yeah, that 16k aint no joke. Trippi has a handful of them in his hummer lol. yeah, there are plenty of other bad ass subs out there. look into DC, DD, Fi, AA, Sundown. there are even more, but those are first that come to mind. just take your time, check out what each company has to offer, see what you like best, and go from there. no need to rush it. but im sure you'll find what you need with these company's, no matter which you choose.

Hertz SPL Show 8's

Esy3YgK.jpg

Archived