Second Skin Audio

Sound Digital 16k ????W

dnocash1

Where does in the back mean?

And did you seriously bought a SD16k and not have time enough to choose or ask?

Wow,i'd like to have enough money to just buy a amp and then go from there instead of planning it all.

HOw is your electrical? Got pics of the SD 16k?

http:/s1181.photobuket.com/albums/x436/dnocash1/

what was your last system? got pics of that?

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

no problem man, like i said we're friendly. mostly everyone anyways lol. but yeah, that 16k aint no joke. Trippi has a handful of them in his hummer lol. yeah, there are plenty of other bad ass subs out there. look into DC, DD, Fi, AA, Sundown. there are even more, but those are first that come to mind. just take your time, check out what each company has to offer, see what you like best, and go from there. no need to rush it. but im sure you'll find what you need with these company's, no matter which you choose.

Gotcha Bacy !!!! Thats what im doing, just taking my time.....

no problem man, like i said we're friendly. mostly everyone anyways lol. but yeah, that 16k aint no joke. Trippi has a handful of them in his hummer lol. yeah, there are plenty of other bad ass subs out there. look into DC, DD, Fi, AA, Sundown. there are even more, but those are first that come to mind. just take your time, check out what each company has to offer, see what you like best, and go from there. no need to rush it. but im sure you'll find what you need with these company's, no matter which you choose.

Gotcha Bacy !!!! Thats what im doing, just taking my time.....

What would you think would be a safe rms that i should be looking for in a sub????

well, thats hard to say, because the subs made by the companies i listed, are all underrated and can take more. for example, the AA/SMD is rated for 3500, but steve has over 6k on each one. if youre running 4 subs, look for a sub that can take 3-4k daily. another example, the DC level 5 can take that.

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

Fed over 7,000 to a single Mayhem. Would say stay between 3,000-4,000 and will stay proper.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived