Air Suspension in Navigator Coming Out

I got a 2003 Lincoln Navigator on 305/30/26 tires. Currently, my stock air suspension is starting to act up again. I already had it fixed my Lincoln once. Frankly, I'm done with the bring it back if it acts up. Basically what's going in is the front isn't wanting to come up when it's cool outside. Occasionally it rubs the fenders.

So, I called a local shop and they will be installing me a complete set of Strutmasters. If all goes well I will have before and after photos tomorrow or no later than Saturday (time permitting).

2003 Navigator with Strutmasters Suspension

305/30/26

Alpine IVA-D310

Kicker KX1200.1

3 Ascendant Audio Arsenal 12's

not bad at all, how much was it?

at work i see vehicles that usually have the air ride in the rear, replaced them with springs or struts, or both in this case. alot less head aches thats for sure

i have a 2004 Navi and have spent around 3 k NO LIE in getting the air ride repaired around 5 times. Its a pain in my @$$. Doesn't strut master make like air ride struts or something of that nature? how do the struts and shocks ride?

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd

Yeah they do make air struts as a replacement. My setup rides great. I don't know if maybe my factory setup was more faulty than I thought or what. But Strutmasters works great. Definite plus.

2003 Navigator with Strutmasters Suspension

305/30/26

Alpine IVA-D310

Kicker KX1200.1

3 Ascendant Audio Arsenal 12's