You guys ever just sit and wait for ups/fedex to come by?

Been waiting all week for my new HU BUT it won't be here until tomorrow :( At least I have the day off to install it too!

Yup, nornally when I got something coming I just do nothing but sit and wait while on the computer usually. Gotta wait around here the ups guys will just leave shit on the matt outside and not even ring the fucking door bell

No time this time of year. I usually drop the package on the porch, ring the bell or knock, and back to the truck for the next one.

i hate ups there end of day is midnight one package i wanted BAD!!!! didnt get dropped off till 11pm and i didnt see till the morning

UPS doesn't have seperate ground, air, etc like Fedex. One driver covers an area, not three. So if you're near the end of the route, late night delivery it is.

I always complained about UPS being late, too, until I started working there and see why it works that way.

I can understand that you guys got a lot of deliverys but the ups driver will not even ring the doorbell if it comes at 9pm I've had packages sit outside all night before. But I guess that's also my fault for not checking the tracking again that night

im on a first name basis with both fedex and ups. I know what time thye show up where thye put it if im not home. you name it.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I just got a couple 15s and an amp and i knew they were comming on monday so all day in school i was just sitting waiting for the end of the day bell to ring so i could go home and open the 15 that i paid for. (the other 15 and the amp are for christmas and my birthday). First sub ever, so when i finally did get home my day temporarily became great, then i started studying for ap chemistry exam...

everytime long as i dont work i turn on a horror flick n toss on sketch up n wait by the door. :shrug:

Lucky Durango

Sony hu

4 croosfire 6.5mids

crossfire 600.1 mono amp

American bass 1280.4 mids and highs amp

aq hdc3 12

2.4 cube net box, tuned to 34 and 14.4 inches of port per cube