outa curiousity, how many of these would be needed to power 2 rf t10001s and two small amps?

not sure really, nick (chode69) has (2) HC 600's hooked up to T4000 or whatever it is. lol its a beast all i know.. lol.. 4000w RF amp and it does good job.

I just getting into these batteries I have (1) HC600 and it makes difference!! My interior lights dont dim as much altho i have bad alternator too.. lol..

But HC800 is a good choice, you prolly figure 2 for the t10001s and one for the small amps? or one for each amp? if not you could upgrade those models too... 2400's lol. i dont know how much the other kinetiks cost but search ebay cuz there cheaper there.

You would have to find out how many amperes your entire system is requiring then see how many Kinetiks it will take and what size you should get...

Edited by AlpineGuy87

06 SCION tC

not sure really, nick (chode69) has (2) HC 600's hooked up to T4000 or whatever it is. lol its a beast all i know.. lol.. 4000w RF amp and it does good job.

I just getting into these batteries I have (1) HC600 and it makes difference!! My interior lights dont dim as much altho i have bad alternator too.. lol..

But HC800 is a good choice, you prolly figure 2 for the t10001s and one for the small amps? or one for each amp? if not you could upgrade those models too... 2400's lol. i dont know how much the other kinetiks cost but search ebay cuz there cheaper there.

You would have to find out how many amperes your entire system is requiring then see how many Kinetiks it will take and what size you should get...

lol thats kool, since I'll prolly loose that bid, I think I will get a hc2000 to power it all.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

sounds good, upgrade your alt too if you can, or at least eventually do it.

I need new one but the HC 600 is doing good frlom keepi

I was gonna hit up the local junkyards and look for a cop car or somethin like that....I've seen them on multiple occasions and they have some mad beefy alts.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

I was gonna hit up the local junkyards and look for a cop car or somethin like that....I've seen them on multiple occasions and they have some mad beefy alts.

wow wow... back on topic of the battery....thank ya.

18's in a wall to come....Its not all about the posts....check the member #...

Guest Nismofreak
lol thats kool, since I'll prolly loose that bid, I think I will get a hc2000 to power it all.

get one kinetic 2,400 and be good but update the alt if its really weak lol

back on topic sorry lol

Edited by Nismofreak

Guys please stay on topic here. NO SIDE CONVOS. this section is for sale items and interested/serious buyers

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!