Here another thread with more

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/89677-any-fishtank-people-out-there/page__p__1226851__hl__%2Bfish+%2Btank+%2B__fromsearch__1#entry1226851

Here was my first tank. 46g bow front, had 4 discus

d131bc48.jpg

83b91095.jpg

Heres my current tank. 120g tank with cichlids, plecos and a shark.

b7d92183.jpg

3ec62b13.jpg

He's about 11-12" now

Sick tanks man!! Love that plec

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

If I still had the tank I would take pics but I had a 55 gal fresh water tank with three pacu in it.. Never had them long enough to gets to full size but they go to around 8in long. I really want to get a salt water tank, start out with a small 20 gal reef tank and work my up to bigger salt water with more experienced type fish like your eels, triggers, lion fish, puffers etc.

My dad and I have had numerous fresh water tanks from cichlids to oscars ( pain in the ass fish to deal with). Kind of sucks that they have the hole in head disease they get which is why we stopped getting them

Team NWSPLUPCOMING BUILD (when I afford it)

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

That amp would fuck the shit out of those subs. It would roofie them, knock them out with chloroform, then make sweet, gentle, anal love to them all night.

If I still had the tank I would take pics but I had a 55 gal fresh water tank with three pacu in it.. Never had them long enough to gets to full size but they go to around 8in long. I really want to get a salt water tank, start out with a small 20 gal reef tank and work my up to bigger salt water with more experienced type fish like your eels, triggers, lion fish, puffers etc.

My dad and I have had numerous fresh water tanks from cichlids to oscars ( pain in the ass fish to deal with). Kind of sucks that they have the hole in head disease they get which is why we stopped getting them

Nice man! Salt is bitchin but alot of work and money lol. Me and my dad are into it together also! He doesn't have tanks but we have a 600 gallon koi pond!

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

i love the discus tanks. i have breed them for many years. i will looks tonight and see if i have some pictures to upload.

also nice planted tank

Thanks!

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

ive got a little saltwater tank.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.