FI SP4 18s 3400 watts on each

What is the airspace and port of that enclosure.? Just curious

After bracing the volume sits pretty close to 11.75 cubic feet (like 11.77). The ports 46 inches wide but its seeing 44.5 inches and 4 inches tall givin me 172sq in of area after the bracing displacement. Its tuned to 29hz

I havent had the chance to see the 7.5 clamped so Im not sure of the power they make? I know the dbdrive 3.5 makes the same power as the 5k Ive clamped it myself on 12 volts

Honestly never looked into anything db drive, might do a little reading on them today :)

I havent had the chance to see the 7.5 clamped so Im not sure of the power they make? I know the dbdrive 3.5 makes the same power as the 5k Ive clamped it myself on 12 volts

Honestly never looked into anything db drive, might do a little reading on them today :)

I wouldn't waste my time cheapo drity powa

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

I wouldn't waste my time cheapo drity powa

Rodger that!

I wouldn't waste my time cheapo drity powa We run Dbdrive in our van,truck, and camaro the only thing dirty is the score it puts up lmao I have scoped and clamped 4896 on 12 volts out of a 3.5 and almost 6k on 16 volts. I just thought he might look at the A7 3.5h or even the A7 7.5h that does around 14-15k. We have won Usaci 4 years in a row in 2-4 mod with those dirty amps

Team Big Un,Team DB Drive, Team DB Driven, Team Xs Power

Team Ohio Gen, Usaci 2-4 modified champ 5 years in a row

Your build is looking good if your interested in the amps I might know some people, 20110926_105402-1-1.jpg

Team Big Un,Team DB Drive, Team DB Driven, Team Xs Power

Team Ohio Gen, Usaci 2-4 modified champ 5 years in a row

i never said they don't do rated.. i said there drity and they are.. power is power dirty or not and showing spl winners don't mean nothing to me.. i can run allot of dirty power for 30 seconds or burp and get high scores to with out a problem i would not run them for daily tho..

and i have installed and tested them in customer cars im not just talking out my ass here

the price is good to i would put them in the same boat as audiopipe

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Archived