Audison LRx Amplifiers (Blue Series) for sale

Product Brand & Model:

This is an Audison LRx 1.1K amplifier from the blue series line.

Condition of all items:

Audison LRx 1.1k - Referbished but bought from a dealer ordered straight from Audison. Box has the Eletromedia address still on it. Everything on this amp is like brand new. Was used for about a day in a test set up and has been boxed up ever since.

Total Price: :

Audison LRx 1.1k Refurb - $475.00 $425.00 $400.00

Price is negotiable to a reasonable status. I need to get as much as I can out of this, but I'm not unreasonable either.

Payment to be made via paypal only please, unless local and cash will be acceptable.

Shipping Terms: :

Price DOES include shipping to the 48 United States.

Hawaii, Alaska, and International buyers MUST PAY SHIPPING. I don't have a problem selling to you guys, nor do I have a problem getting a shipping cost, however, it's too expensive to ship to those places.

Additional Information:

This amp is in excellent condition. I take care of all my gear I have, if I bought it used, new or otherwise (not sure what that would be).

I've decided to take my build in a little different direction. I had 5 of these amps, which have all sold except this one. These LRx amps are sick but just too large to go in my application. I've bought new amps now to go in my build, I just need to finish getting rid of this one, to help finish paying for them and a couple other things.

Hit me up, make me an offer, you never know what I might take. I'm a reasonable guy and I need to get rid of this beautiful piece of art! It needs a good home. Pick it up now!

Let's get it sold!!!!

Pictures:

Audison LRx 1.1k Refurb.

IMG_20111217_114050.jpg

Audison LRx 1.1k specs

IMG_20111217_114428.jpg

Thursday Morning Bump! Everything except the LRx 2.4 is still available so far. Get them before they're gone. This is a complete set up of amps, great for full active front stage with the LRx 4.1k, 2.9, and then great sub amps with the LRx 1.1k's. Get em now! Make me an offer! I can ship them out before Christmas for you!

LRx 2.9 is sold! 2 down 3 to go! Someone out there needs this LRx 4.1k. BAD ASS AMP! And the LRx 1.1k's to go with it for subs! FORGETABOUTIT!

Given the Christmas weekend and that I have the Christmas spirit, I'm in the giving mood!

DEAL ALERT DEAL ALERT!!!!!

I'll knock 15% off for the purchases of the LRx 4.1k and the non refurbished LRx 1.1k's. That's $1020.00 for both shipped, to the specified shipping places. Hawaii, Alaska, and International still pays shipping!

I'll knock an additional 5% off for the purchase of all three. That's the LRx 4.1k, the non refurbished LRx 1.1k, and the refurbished LRx 1.1k for $1,340.00 shipped to the specified shipping places. Hawaii, Alaska, and International pays shipping.

NOTE: This deal is only good until Midnight Christmas night. That's Sunday Night into Monday Morning midnight PACIFIC STANDARD TIME!

SOMEONE PICK THESE UP!!!!!

Archived