TOONLOVESCHERYL Posted December 18, 2011 Report Posted December 18, 2011 Putting a system together for a 2010 Camry SE. So far I have purchased a Sundown Sax 1200d, Sundown Sax 100.4d, two Skar dual 4 ohm subs, and a ported enclosure. Now I am looking to replace the factory rear deck 6x9's and the 6 1/2 front door speakers. I am leaning towards the Zapco I-force. I would like to know if anyone has heard of Zapco and if they are any good? http://www.woofersetc.com/p-4958-i-6902-zapco-6-x-9-2-way-coaxial-car-speaker.aspx
deathcards Posted December 18, 2011 Report Posted December 18, 2011 Putting a system together for a 2010 Camry SE. So far I have purchased a Sundown Sax 1200d, Sundown Sax 100.4d, two Skar dual 4 ohm subs, and a ported enclosure. Now I am looking to replace the factory rear deck 6x9's and the 6 1/2 front door speakers. I am leaning towards the Zapco I-force. I would like to know if anyone has heard of Zapco and if they are any good? http://www.woofersetc.com/p-4958-i-6902-zapco-6-x-9-2-way-coaxial-car-speaker.aspx i have heard great things about the company sound quality wise but never had any skar sk2500.1 0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz alpine HUvxi65 components on BA gt-275new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821 2 x-15 sundowns singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps
TOONLOVESCHERYL Posted December 18, 2011 Author Report Posted December 18, 2011 Thanks alot man for the insight. I may get the 6 1/2 components too. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Zapco-I-6-2-6-5-I-Force-Component-Speakers-/260812970433?pt=Car_Speakers&hash=item3cb9aa19c1#ht_634wt_922
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.