Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I worked at a Zales for a while, jewelry always works- even when they say they don't want/need it. Maybe a gift certificate to Coach (purses) or something like that? Unless you're good with a telescope I think you might have some trouble finding it. ;) I know I would.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 2217 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...