Sonic Electronix

Oh dear...you know what was here...

Posted from my hand-assembled Windows computer.

ah yes, doesn't it feel nice. not to have fallen stricken by fancy marketing. :drinks: oh and i feel you summed it up very nicely.

http://myfacewhen.com/images/104.jpg

Wall build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174827-walled-taurus-with-lambo-doors/#entry2571893

real men dont use fuses :D

Neither do morons
Says the guy with lambo doors on his Ford Taurus.

Just curious as to what this has to do with anything really lol.

bass. torus man was dissing on anything besides apple on the first page. saying that people dont buy apple cause of what its made of but how it performs. iunno. but it was directed at me i think? :shrug: and i dont know where it came from...

bass. torus man was dissing on anything besides apple on the first page. saying that people dont buy apple cause of what its made of but how it performs. iunno. but it was directed at me i think? :shrug: and i dont know where it came from...

Oh, no, I wasn't dissing everything besides apple. As I clearly stated, I'd never buy apple, but you dissed them for being overpriced when you really have no idea what you're buying. I was simply correcting you in stating that the Operating System is what you're paying for, and is well worth it. Just sayin'.

Wall build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174827-walled-taurus-with-lambo-doors/#entry2571893

Neither do morons

i thought someone dissed apple saying it was 10 year old tech. and blah blah then someone said it was good tech idk. i think apple makes good products... but thats me :shrug:

i thought someone dissed apple saying it was 10 year old tech. and blah blah then someone said it was good tech idk. i think apple makes good products... but thats me :shrug:

Made good products* the genius is dead. Apple is screwed.

And... Tacos sound amazing right now.

Neither do morons

dude u just said it yourself he was a genius don't you think he knew he was dying and therefore would set his company up to succeed for years to come.

dude u just said it yourself he was a genius don't you think he knew he was dying and therefore would set his company up to succeed for years to come.

Good point. He probably already has the next 5 iPhones developed and is releasing them 1-by-1 for marketing purposes.

Neither do morons

Archived