haha havent went threw yet ever since i got my butt chewed out at school for burnin corners i havent since :P

I burned through a corner on an 82 Harley saddle bag I spent a week fixing and repainting (dude dropped it in his garage) and about had a stroke!lol

I have one I got from a jobber in KY and it's awesome. Can't think of the name, it's been a while since I used it but it has great balance and the thumb RPM dial is great.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a Milwaukee rotary I have had for years. I have both foam and the white pads for it. I have done a couple of buff jobs with it, but I'm always guessing on what to do. I've made mistakes and corrected them, but it would be nice to hear from someone who really knows. What technique should I follow? Is there a specific glazing compound you recommend over any others?

I read the part about the 3K without applying too much pressure. Is that what I should be doing? I usually use Eurathane two stage paints so I'm usually using the polisher on Eurathane based clear coats.

Thanks for any info.

Funky Lu

WYLA Designs

What Ya Lookin At?