Having some problems

hey guys... I have 2 1000.4 's going to my front doors . they have been sounding great, nice and clear and no distortion. I have been having some ground problems lately and had to drill a new ground. After that they were back to sounding clear and crisp. Now about a week later all the static and distortion came back to the point were I almost cnt even hear the music. I checked the ground and the ground is good. i checked the rca'a and there fine. ( I do have a few splits on my rca's and those were fine as well). I was told by someone who works at a car place that it could be the deck because it only gives out so much amp or power roughly 2 volts or 2.5 and he was saying that amps usually 1.5 by them self and Im running 2. so bottom line he was saying that i Need to daisy chain these amps so that the deck can just give power to the one so it would stop putting all that noise in my speakers. IS THIS RIGHT? if so how do you daisy chain amps? Or if you know a solution please write back, thanks. my deck by the way is a pioneer 4200dvd

Ground your rca's look for a tutorial in the headunit section

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived