Are clear corners legal?

Also are these legal? I don't like the looks but I just want to know if they're legal

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/93-94-95-96...sspagenameZWDVW

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

I guess it comes down to state laws but here in ga i've seen trucks riding with clear corners and taillights. as long as the taillights produce red for brakes and white for reverse cops let them go. And plenty of ricers down here ride with clear corners and white lights behind them cops dont say nothing to them. Then again here in ga, i roll with led underbody kit on my eclipse and had no problem from cops.

Mark

99 Eclipse Spyder

I guess it comes down to state laws but here in ga i've seen trucks riding with clear corners and taillights. as long as the taillights produce red for brakes and white for reverse cops let them go. And plenty of ricers down here ride with clear corners and white lights behind them cops dont say nothing to them. Then again here in ga, i roll with led underbody kit on my eclipse and had no problem from cops.

my dads a cop and as long as the clear housing was produced in red with a legal DOT number your fine

----reference's----

meade916

well in CA techinically you have to have something reflective so they could pull you over. If you really cared about that then you could put a piece of red reflective tape on you bumber of someting but worse comes to worse it prolly just a fix it ticket

2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

HU: AVIC-D2

Fronts: ARC Audio KAR KS6006 Components

AA Poly Mids/ CDT CW-19 Tweets in kicks

Front Amp: Profile AP400x2

Rear Fill: None

Sub: DC LVL 4 (CF Dustcap) x2 (waiting for dustcaps)

AMP: RF t10001bd x2 (1400-1500 @ 1 ohm)

Wire: Welding Supply/Lighting Audio 1/0 Power/Ground

Zero Noise 2.0zn RCA (x2)

260 Amp Iraggi Alternator

when i had my 5.0, i was rocking the clear corners with amber light bulbs. if i ever got pulled over for it, i told the cop that i was a on-call marshall. that usually works.

yeah and if they check that impersonating a police offical. not worth the jail time. even though the lights will be clear they are still reflecive. just buy the legal ones and you will be safe. its not just a fix it ticket. the cop can be a prick and it is also a DOT violation, and tampering with a mandatory safety device, fines vary and so does the jail time. its unlikely it would get this far but, if you have DOT approved altezza tails lights there is nothing that can be done

----reference's----

meade916