Second Skin Audio

Need a design for an old fi bl 12"

I have an old fi bl 12 laying and would like to install it, I've been out of the game for years so I could use some help on the box. It's going in a 2002 dodge ext cab(quad cab) and I'll be running it off of an old re12.1 and I would like it tuned to 30-33 Hz......thank in advance

2008 Black Chevy Tahoe -Murderedout/ 2/4 Belltech drop/26" U2-55's/ HID's in fogs and headlights/G5 tails1 - BC35001 - C1100.42 - SA ZV3 18's6 - 8" SA Neo Pro's2 - FT1-SE Tweets

Bump.....can anyone steer me in the right direction?? They don't have the t/s specs for that sub only the new bl

2008 Black Chevy Tahoe -Murderedout/ 2/4 Belltech drop/26" U2-55's/ HID's in fogs and headlights/G5 tails1 - BC35001 - C1100.42 - SA ZV3 18's6 - 8" SA Neo Pro's2 - FT1-SE Tweets

find the specs and I'm sure someone can help you out. you planning to put the box under the rear seats?

masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say it

sorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended)

LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late <_<

My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room.

New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods

No the seat folds up so I got plenty of room for a bigger box I have it in an old box I made a few years ago but it's been so long since I've messed with a system I cant remember shit

depends on how awkwardly the seats folded up make the space back there. might wana just remove them completely, but considering it's only a single 12, you might be able to have the box be just a little bit bigger and have the seats fold up just a lil bit and still be somewhat useable...

They don't fold up to weird actually to me it's enough for a good size box if I get a chance I'll post some pics I have everything in the truck just haven't connected anything cause I need to get a radio

well there you go^^^ post pics tho, i wana see this build!

I know y'all like pics so here you go

photo-4.jpg

This is the box I had it in when I had my mega cab

photo-5.jpg

photo-6.jpg

And my truck

photo-7.jpg

This system is just so I can have some jams I want to sell it after a while and put in a pair of 18's or 4 15's or somethin