Second Skin Audio

??Precision aero ports??

Where could i get a 6in. precision aero port and how far does the port have to be from the inside enclosure wall???

Thanks ahead for helping ...and Happy Holidays...

New you can get them from parts express, i believe.

what's with the funky colors?

lol i like being colorful

DSC00780.jpg

DSC00781.jpg

DSC00782.jpg

Brand new, but I don't know where the original box is. Wife probably used it to ship xmas gifts.

Whats the difference between ppi ports and precision aero ports? wht payment do u accept?

It wont let me reply to pms for some reason but I got the port as a Christmas present:D but thanks so much

hey orion...does aero ports sound better than slot ports?

I fucking love aeros, easier to fit, to retune and yes, they can get louder vs a regular slot port , people shouldn´t really compare an aero vs a regular slot port at all, on the other hand, aero vs kerf should be equal if the port area is right on both applications :)

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/