Today, after being embarrassed yet again from my exposed MDF fronts I decided to do a little work and get them upgraded to what I call the "Home Depot Special"

100_0303.jpg

100_0305.jpg

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Home depot special looks classy lol. Quick and easy I say.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Dude, Amp popped twice on the way home and I started contemplating if it really was thermal or what now the fucker is locked in protect and I can't get it out!!!

WTF!

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:

Take the subs off the 4 channel and see if you get the front stage back

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I've done it one at a time doing fronts/subs and it even goes into red without anything attached.

The board looks pristine, I know I was beating the piss out of that amp but seriously I was hoping for fire and flames when it went!

-Drew

uhoh_45 said:

I'm hoping you checked all the fuses already.... But take a close look at all the mosfets and whatnot. Might actually have to take the amp out and give it a good look through

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Yeah I changed the fuses.

FUCKKKK MEEEE

I JUST got it to a nice place. I'll have to remake that amp rack for something new. And, I was quite fond of that 4ch amp especially the mids/highs I can get sub power but the 2ch I have as backup sounds like garbage compared to the Diablo powa.

I almost want to put the damn thing in the freezer to convince it that it is not overheating anymore.

-Drew

uhoh_45 said:

That thing was clean as fuck too. How long has it been sitting and cooling off?

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

A few hours? Its at ambient temp now not an ounce of heat on it.

I might keep playing with it for shits. I'll cry later, but shit happens right?!

-Drew

uhoh_45 said:

Indeed, shit happens and it was fun while shit was happening lol. Get all you can out of it!

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived