If you're seriously questioning if the amp is getting warm or not, just go to home depot and pick up one of the cheap-o infrared thermometers for like $20. Point. Shoot. Temp. Questions answered lol

And I woulda been down for demo's yesterday, but I saw your post too damn late!

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Yeah man I was ALL OVER your side of the water. I got so much unwanted attention it is ridiculous. After it all, not much headway in the quest for affordable amp(s).

The shop on virginia beach pkwy (DA Sounds) offered me a part time job doing projects with them after they saw and heard the car.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

I haven't been up to that place yet, but it's only 5 minutes away from my house. You'd probably make a nice hustle doing side work for them though! Which amps are you looking for, 1.2k's still?

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

DC is out of 1.2ks

Next thought was AudioQue 1200s or maybe a sundown? I thought the 1200 wasn't strappable though and the 1500s hold their value TO good and I don't want to pay big bucks for a middle weight amps.

I also sent an email to Mmats, they have a 2000w @2ohm amp I am interested in.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:

I didn't think anything under 1500w was strappable. I know the Sundown sae-1200 is not strappable, but the saz-1500 is. But both companies seem to hold the value pretty well, just think there's more of a demand for sundown. So if the price is right and you can find one, jump on it.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

The DC and AQ 1200s are strappable as far as I know.

I might have a "filler" amp coming and as long as it doesn't blow the fuck up I'll keep it for awhile until I feel the need to upgrade.

-Drew

uhoh_45 said:

Didn't think either of them were. Learn something new every day though lol. I've still got my brutus 1200 if you really need/want a beater amp. Not the best, but it gets the job done

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Thanks for the offer but I'd only be going from 500w to 600wish and my one amp setup is sexxy I'll be cramping it up with an extra amp.

If I get this other one in shortly I'll be boomin pretty good.

-Drew

uhoh_45 said:

No problem, I figured, but still felt like throwing the offer out there..... Cuz there's another one in the F/S section selling for $120, and I'd throw mine your way for under $100 since your local. Not trying to pull your arm, just saying the offer still stands if your other plans fall through.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I appreciate it I'll let you know whats up. And we'll hook up a demo sometime soon. I go into work at 5 tomorrow WTF I hate being pulled in on the weekend.

-Drew

uhoh_45 said:

Archived