Oh man im completely sober again. my favorite are jager jack, jim, most tequilas, and there are a few others I love jager by its self and not with anything else. Have you guys heard of Evan Williams?

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

Oh man im completely sober again. my favorite are jager jack, jim, most tequilas, and there are a few others I love jager by its self and not with anything else. Have you guys heard of Evan Williams?

Try 1 shot jager with 1 shot aniseed brandy, something like Pernod if you have that in the States, Ouzo does it as well.

We called that drink Hellicopter, if you accomplished 10 of it you got the helicopterlicense.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Try 1 shot jager with 1 shot aniseed brandy, something like Pernod if you have that in the States, Ouzo does it as well.

We called that drink Hellicopter, if you accomplished 10 of it you got the helicopterlicense.

i worked at hiram walker which used to be pernod ricard same thing they just use whatever name used to be on the bottle so ppl don't get confused. when i worked 3rd i came home drunk every day i loved tell first shifters good morning bc it really was for me i was drunk and goin home hehehe :good:

edit: never tried that though might have to

Edited by Jd1102

I will give it a shot as well.

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.