Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I got a DD1 for Christmas and couldn't wait to get to use and I did so today on my girlfriends dads truck. Not a major install just put in a new radio,door speakers, and a 4ch amp. Needless to say I freaking love the DD1. It took me no time at all to set the amp and it sounded great in the end. I snapped a couple of pics during the install and I figured I would share with you guys so here they are.

faa0de77.jpg

184cc176.jpg

40f2348f.jpg

0d27932b.jpg

41ca27b8.jpg

1531adcc.jpg

Edited by CrazyCricket12
Posted
:yahoo::drinks: :drinks:


All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

 

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
 

 

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3349 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...