Jump to content

4 Sale: 2 Re Mt 18"s They Gotta Go


Recommended Posts

Posted

ya 350 shipped think he means....

opps I didnt even notice my typo, its 350 each plus shipping or 700 for the pair plus shipping sorry guys I made a mistake

Posted

I have a offer on one,Message me on aim-hackerjangles

what you talking about willis?
Posted

I wish I could, but we have something else planned to go into the Dub, when the time is right I will let everyone in on whats going in the car.

Posted

ill trade u my 5 15s for themm..

5 15" american bass xd's in a wall

18 cubic ft ported boxx..

1 pa sl3400 for subs

all 0gauge

3 duralast batts

workin on the mids n highs

"Bend My Hat Back Knockin Down Pictures Off Ya Wall

big murt Comin Hard,

Beatin Hard In The Drop Top.

Old School Chevy's Color Candy Call It Lollipop"

2124304982_77927e4ed0_m.jpg2124332332_20a88c8f61_m.jpg

Posted

ill trade u my 5 15s for themm..

and some cash maybe?

5 15" american bass xd's in a wall

18 cubic ft ported boxx..

1 pa sl3400 for subs

all 0gauge

3 duralast batts

workin on the mids n highs

"Bend My Hat Back Knockin Down Pictures Off Ya Wall

big murt Comin Hard,

Beatin Hard In The Drop Top.

Old School Chevy's Color Candy Call It Lollipop"

2124304982_77927e4ed0_m.jpg2124332332_20a88c8f61_m.jpg

Posted

thanks but Im not looking for trades @ the moment I need cash to purchase my new Subz

Posted

damn...u dont understand how bad i want these..

but i jus dont have the cash right now..

5 15" american bass xd's in a wall

18 cubic ft ported boxx..

1 pa sl3400 for subs

all 0gauge

3 duralast batts

workin on the mids n highs

"Bend My Hat Back Knockin Down Pictures Off Ya Wall

big murt Comin Hard,

Beatin Hard In The Drop Top.

Old School Chevy's Color Candy Call It Lollipop"

2124304982_77927e4ed0_m.jpg2124332332_20a88c8f61_m.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 913 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...