4 Sale: 2 Re Mt 18"s They Gotta Go

Ok last yr I bought these off of Steve, But I have decided that I want to run 6 15's instead so they gotta go to help fund the 15's

here is a pic of them, who ever buys them I will get meade to sign them before they ship out ( they were his woofers)

Posted Image

I would like 700 plus shipping for the pair or 350 each plus shipping

Ok last yr I bought these off of Steve, But I have decided that I want to run 6 15's instead so they gotta go to help fund the 15's

here is a pic of them, who ever buys them I will get meade to sign them before they ship out ( they were his woofers)

Posted Image

I would like 700 plus shipping for the pair or 350 each plus shipping

i like those subs alot... can i have the specs on them plz...

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

no such thing, RE doesnt release any specs on this wooofer

then what did u use to run them, and what size enclosure did you use? i need to know, so can try and feel out how much it would cost to put in this system (depending on the size of the amp)... and how much i might have to upgrade my current electrical system.

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

then what did u use to run them, and what size enclosure did you use? i need to know, so can try and feel out how much it would cost to put in this system (depending on the size of the amp)... and how much i might have to upgrade my current electrical system.

I never ran them, I got them from steve Used, they were in the hoe.

steve had roughly 5kw on each woofer in his current box.

VC parameters mang?

they are Dual .7 ohm coils.

thanks accordman, i dont really wanna sell them unfortunitly if I want to do my new idea I have too.

Thats a hell of a price bro,

I want them but I think it might be too much out of the budget for mama's truck.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived