Wills 01 Grand Cherokee

Not much, but I painted all my bracing today. While I was pre-drilling the wholes for them I had my subs sitting in the box.....It looked great :) made me happy and motivated me to finish this thing. I wasnt sure if you would see much of the subs with the plexi cutout, but they sit perfectly in there and you can see the whole mag/cone and everything perfectly eye level (Didnt take pics of that though, thats for the end).

Also, the whole inside of the box will be painted with flexstone.

Posted Image

Posted Image

um hurry up lol

did you get that amp?

haha. No not yet, Im still waiting for this company to refund my money....its taken them so far 4 days just to get "approval" to also refund the shipping charges. I bitched at them because they only wanted to give me back the money for the amp so I lost about $45 in shipping charges both ways and Im only asking for Half of that back.

About a week or two ago I got my Two 18" lvl 4's. Ive been having problems with Getting the correct amp to my house because of the company and also my Headunit took a shit so I havnt been really motivated to start building. But last week I bought two sheets of mdf and got my cuts for the box done. Last night I decided to get acouple things screwed together.

BTW im running my lvl 4's off of two Hifonics Bxi1606D's, I had one which made me happy with my last setup so I decided to get another one :) This box is alittle above the window line....its even with my back headrests. I didnt really want to wall it right now because I enjoy seeing out of my Back window :)

Thats a kick ass box and congrads on the subs

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

THATS GOING TO LOOK SICK CANT WAIT TO SEE THE END RESULTS!!!!

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Archived